We’re excited to announce the re-launch of our online shop, SorellaJewelry.com.
We had two main goals for our new site:
- a cleaner, easier to navigate presentation of our products and
- a new, updated look
We’ll let you be the judge as to whether we were successful.
Here’s a couple of things you’ll notice:
- A more streamlined, flattened navigation. No more digging through layers. We now have five product-level main categories, with a few subcategories under each.
- A smaller, but more robust product selection. A definite case of less is more. We’ve reduced the number of products by combining product options. So, where previously one product might have bee offered as many different products due to different options, we’ve now combined them into one product and offer the complete option set.
- Extensive presentation of REAL photos. In the jewelry biz, it’s common to use computer renderings rather than real product photos. The reasons are many – it’s cheaper, you can make them “perfect,” jewelry is very difficult to photograph, etc. With a custom made-to-order jeweler like Sorella, it can be especially challenging to have photos of every piece. But the reality is that computer renderings are no substitute for the real thing. You know it. We know it. So, we’re transitioning to all REAL product photos. We have a way to go yet, but you’ll see right away that there is a much more extensive presentation of REAL photos throughout the site.
- A new Photo Gallery slide show. Check it out. We think it’s pretty cool. We hope you do too. These are REAL photos that will give you a REAL sense of the quality of our work.
- Base prices now listed in 14k Gold. Previously, we’ve listed our base prices in sterling silver and then have shown the up-charges for the other metals. But, since our customers choose 14k gold more than any other metal, we thought it made more sense to use that as the base metal, and then present up-charges and down-charges for the other metals. But not to worry, we still offer our complete selection of precious metals – platinum, palladium, 18k, 14k, and 10k gold, and sterling silver – for almost every piece.
We’d love to hear your feedback on the new site. Email us or give us a call. We love to chat.